White Pass Ski Area is a kicked-back, slightly off the beaten path sort of ski area that is lauded by both the hard-core skier/rider and the skiing or snowboarding family. How is it possible to achieve both? They’ve never lost focus, and they make it their job to share the mountains and to share the exhilaration of skiing and snowboarding with all who come their way. Come for visit and see for yourself!
The Paradise Basin Expansion opened in 2010, offering 767 additional acres served by 2 quads and a mid-mountain lodge. White Pass now boasts nearly 1,500 acres and over 2,000 vertical feet of terrain for skiers and riders of all abilities.
- Annual snowfall: 350″
- Vertical: 2,050′
- Summit Elevation: 6,500′
- Base Elevation: 4,500′
- Total Runs: 45
- 20% Advanced & Expert
- 50% Intermediate Runs
- 30% Beginner Runs
- Skiing Area: 1,402 acres
- Trail Maps:
- Alpine Area Hours: 8:45 am – 4 pm
- Please view the Snow Report for the most current information.
Get in Touch
- Web: www.SkiWhitePass.com
- Address: 48935 US Hwy. 12, White Pass, WA 98937
- Ski area phone: (509) 672-3101
- Snow line: (509) 672-3100
- View the road conditions webcam